Straight hair has become a huge trend now, all over the world. Those who have wavy or curly hair, straighten their hair using heat equipments as it gives a more length to the hair. Hair rebonding is a chemical treatment where it straightens your hair permanently. At Lightness, we are providing different types of hair rebonding products, which will not only straighten your hair but will also make it sleek and shiny.
There are several benefits of hair rebonding. The main advantage of hair rebonding is that it gives lasting outcomes. In contrast to other treatments, rebonding your hair can make it straight, almost permanently. Regardless of whether your hair is normally straight, or wavy, it is ensured that you will have straight and soft hair after treatment. Another advantage of this treatment is the improvement of your hair’s manageability. It is easier to tame your hair and keep it in whichever style you want.
How To Apply
Hair Rebonding products use two synthetic compounds specifically cream relaxant and neutralizer. Before treatment, hair is washed properly with shampoo. Then the following procedure is followed.
The hair is brushed and partitioned into a few segments depending on its volume. Then, the cream relaxant is first applied to each area of the hair independently while keeping it held straight and is set aside while it breaks the normal pattern of the hair.
- Plastic sheets are used to ensure that the cream is set on each strand of the hair. For wavy hair, leave it for 30 minutes and for deep curly hair leave it for an hour.
- After this, steam the hair for 30-40 minutes depending on the condition of your hair. Then give it a thorough wash and blow-dry.
- Next, apply a Keratin cream to smooth any tangles that might be left. When the hair is agreeably straight, separate it once more.
- Then apply the neutralizer which re-structures and balances out the bonds to get rid of the frizziness
- The neutralizer is to be left on the hair for an additional 30 minutes and afterward wash and blow-dry one last time.
- You can use a hair serum at the end and then use a straightener. Don’t wash your hair for at least 3 days after that.
Some precautions are needed to be taken after this treatment.
Oil your hair once a week to provide nourishment to your hair.
- Steam your hair once in a while or wrap a warm towel for conditioning.
- Apply serum after towel drying your hair after you shampoo.
- Always use conditioner after shampoo.
- Do not tie your hair immediately after the treatment.
Products By Lightness
There are several kinds of hair rebonding products that are offered by Lightness. Depending on your type of hair, you can buy Argan oil rebonding, Coconut rebonding, Papaya rebonding, Milk rebonding, Acai Berry rebonding.
When choosing whether to rebond your hair, you should think about the sort of hair rebond you want. Hair rebonding products should make your hair feel and look beautiful and new.